The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, thought I should introduce me,

2 posters

Go down

Hi, thought I should introduce me, Empty Hi, thought I should introduce me,

Post by prozacmumma Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm a single mother of 3 children. Two youngest live with me but have shared custody with the youngest. She's 10 & my son is soon to be 16. They can be a bit of a handful occassionally, more so when I'm not in the mood to deal with it. I have trouble dragging my sorry butt outta bed most days but do try. Maybe this site will be a big help in that a problem shared, is a problem halved. Perhaps. I got the info for here from Trademe, how tactfully announced! I thought tm didn't allow self promotions etc etc. lol
I have learnt that life is but a joke, stop laughing and your dead. Oh, and that we're here for a good time, not a long time. Are there any others from Taranaki or south of?
Cheers,

prozacmumma

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Hi, thought I should introduce me, Empty Re: Hi, thought I should introduce me,

Post by lowdown Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 am

Hey prozacmumma, maybe I should have called myself effexorchick, but that sounds like a strange sort of superhero Laughing

I'm in the Waikato. This is my first visit to this site also and hoping to find others to talk to who can understand where I am coming from.

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by prozacmumma Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Well how do you do? lol Cool, yep, I'm keen for a chat sometime, ask me anything you want to know, I'm actually from Auckland originally but that's a while back now. Been in Taranaki for a number of years, got 3 kids and just became a grandmother for the first time at the end of August. Yaye, nothing like babies to make one feel old!! Single, and quite enjoying it, have been for the last 6 years now, just not motivated or slightly interested in getting into another relationship, more hassle than it's worth sometimes. lol Now does that sound depressed or what! lol anyway, look forward to hearing from you sometime. Cheers and have a good day tomorrow!

prozacmumma

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down