The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi i thought i should introcuce myself

+2
lowdown
Dolphingurl
6 posters

Go down

Hi i thought i should introcuce myself Empty Hi i thought i should introcuce myself

Post by Dolphingurl Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 am

Hi my name is Michelle Craig and i'm 31 years old, I live in Christchurch, and I have Depression. I have suffered with it on and off since i was 18. I was put back on antidepressants about 4 weeks ago, after having a relpase after about 5 years of being off them. I'm starting to feel a bit better now that i'm back on them, but i have had my downs over the last week, my hubby doesn't make things easy on me sometimes, as i have to work with him and live with him, which lately just hasn't been working well. I'd love to have someone to talk to when i'm feeling down, or even if i'm having a good day. So thats my story. Thanks for letting me share.Smile
Dolphingurl
Dolphingurl

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Hi i thought i should introcuce myself Empty Re: Hi i thought i should introcuce myself

Post by lowdown Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 am

Hey dolphingurl, and welcome.

I found this site a few weeks ago and its been sooo good to have people to talk to who have been through the same sort of stuff.

I'm sure you'll find this helpful.

Don't forget the chatroom too (bottom of homepage) which can also be a good outlet if you want to talk to someone...

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Hi i thought i should introcuce myself Empty Re: Hi i thought i should introcuce myself

Post by Chatzs et al Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 pm

hi Michelle, i;m in chch to and bout same age as you:) i have depression along with ptsd and other things.
Chatzs et al
Chatzs et al

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by diggingdeep Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 am

Hi Michelle and welcome Smile
This place is great, hope you find it as useful as I have.

And like others have said, don't forget about the chatroom at the bottom of the home page. Now if I could just manage to CATCH people in there to say Hi to! LOL
diggingdeep
diggingdeep

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 1teaspoon Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:36 am

Hi michelle, im also from christchurch and im about the same age too. Welcome to the site! Ive found everyone here to be really friendly and willing to help in whatever way they can, even if its a kick up the bum lol.
1teaspoon
1teaspoon

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://theinvisibleagony.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=045d004fd4

Back to top Go down

Post by Southernbelle Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 am

Hi dolphin,

welcome hun and rest assured you will find alot of people who understand what your feeling here. I am from christchurch orginally but now living in southland. Please come talk in the chat box when your ready, and never forget your not alone, we are here.
I am on at weird times of night and i check in often so if you need someone wait i am usually on every 45 mins or so. up until about 12.30 -1am.

talk soon hun

Belle xx
Southernbelle
Southernbelle

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down