The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad day just when i thought things were getting better

Go down

bad day just when i thought things were getting better  Empty bad day just when i thought things were getting better

Post by littlestar8 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 am

hi just when i thought things were starting to go right i dont get the job of my dreams so disappointing that i wanted to scream or something worse.
ive had a relly bad 18m and just want to get on with life but how can i do that when no one is willing to give you a chances. i feel relly alnoe and hurt at the meoment it tock me all my courage to applie for that job and anxitey attack just before a ph inteveiw probbly didnt help so the fact i didnt even get any inteveiw with all my effort dost make me want to rush out and applie for another job. when will things start getting better??
littlestar8
littlestar8

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

bad day just when i thought things were getting better  Empty Re: bad day just when i thought things were getting better

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Littlestar8

Welcome to TBBD, it's a very positive and helpful space to support each other.

I'm sorry to hear your struggling to find employment. I take my hat off to you Littlestar for trying. Anxiety suxs. I have found the more often I repeat something the anxiety lets up -not completely gone, but manageable - like managing to not leave 'groceries' on shelves and do a runner from the local Supermarket!!

Do you take any medication for anxiety? There is a herbal alternative, Rescue remedy - maybe you could take this before your interview...

I wonder if prior to having ph interviews, you write out what you want to say to the interviewer, and write down some 'possible question' you may be asked, - being prepared is half the battle.

My other advice would be to read up and learn about the job description and any other info re: type of work - the work-place.

I hope this is of any help, I hope also in the future, I too will have the courage to apply for work. Be proud of you cause your giving your all to find work.

Hugs
Poetry

I love you

Back to top Go down

bad day just when i thought things were getting better  Empty Re: bad day just when i thought things were getting better

Post by littlestar8 Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:56 am

thanks poetry things are not getting any better today been feeling relly low today just dont know what im going to do i relly need something to foucs on.
littlestar8
littlestar8

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 am

Hi littlestar

What helps me is creativity in many forms, from photography to painting my nails, sorry I lied about the nails, but not painting. I have a plan to paint gnomes and make them trendy again hmm

I have lots of advice, but don't act on a lot of it YET, but have a look at your local high-schools for night classes, like cooking, car maintenance, growing hedgehogs that sorta stuff, there may just be something there that grabs your attention. A something to focus on.

Take care and I hope you find your 'focus on', mine at the moment is making cuff gloves (fingerless ones) from second-hand polar fleece scarves. I could post you the how to and a stencil of the glove to be....

x's and o's
Poetry

Here's what I mean....

bad day just when i thought things were getting better  Sept_210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down