The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure how to use this place.......

4 posters

Go down

Not sure how to use this place....... Empty Not sure how to use this place.......

Post by moggie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

But i need to reach out somewhere. I have grief overwhelming me, for quite sometime and I dont know what to do. I have used the depression.org website, seen councellers and am currently on my second brand of anti-depressants.

moggie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Not sure how to use this place....... Empty Re: Not sure how to use this place.......

Post by jaffakiwi Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Moggie,
I'm so sorry you're struggling. It's really up to you how you want to use this place. Some find it therepeutic to start a journal here, or simply to ask questions or post comments. Do you have any specific questions? What kind of help do you think you'd like? Sometimes just knowing a small bunch of people care can help.

Be good to yourself.

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Not sure how to use this place....... Empty Re: Not sure how to use this place.......

Post by moggie Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 am

Thank you, I will read around. Not sure what it is that I need apart from a space to go when it all gets too much.

moggie

Back to top Go down

Post by becks Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 am

Hi Moggie I am sorry too to hear that things aren't good for you at the moment and that you have so much grief. Depression is such a bitch and unless you experience it you have no idea of how hard it is to cope with and live with on a daily basis. I hope that you find this site useful in some way. Take care. Not sure how to use this place....... 787356 Not sure how to use this place....... 870194
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi moggie hugs to you this is a good place to come and unload
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks everyone. can I talk in this thread or is there another place i should be speaking? I would love to be able to come and vent and talk about my problems, my situation has gone on for so long i dont really feel comfortable talking to my friends anymore, its much easier to just smile and say everything is great. Its not. I would class myself as depressed but brought about by my partner leaving a year ago but stringing me along (have a child which makes it hard) I also lost my job which I loved the same time and havent been able to find another yet. I'm mostly struggling with eating, sleeping, being a good mum, emotions and invasive bad self thoughts. This morning I bear the scars of a rough night with puffy eyelids and a headache, not too keen on this cold either, I would be happy with a nice warm cave for winter Smile

moggie

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 am

yep here is good or you can go to the vent section, it is hard when you have little ones and you dont feel like a good mum we beat ourselves up for it even more so. I have three little ones and we have to ride the ride with depression and your little ones seem to manage i dont know how but they do all they need is your love. it sure does sound like you are having a hard time and i understand the scars of a rough night itz even harder when you have little onez, hope you are having a better day and hope the sleep fairies visit you tonight. Very Happy
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down