The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but....

4 posters

Go down

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but.... Empty I don't know if this is the right place to put this but....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Finally,

I am happy,

Genuinly happy,

Not the jump up and down and be silly happy as it happens with highs and lows happy.

But really happy.

Today (well yesterday really) I made a significant revelation in my mind.

I was happy. I felt happy and I felt good about it.

I am worth something, not a worthiless thing I thought I was

I am the best I can be and that is that. No one is perfect - we are all at our best and we are all unique.

I am at peace now with who I am and what I can or can't do.

Today, I accepted it; finally I am happy.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but.... Empty Re: I don't know if this is the right place to put this but....

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:06 am

oh my goodness.. how wonderful..

Back to top Go down

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but.... Empty Re: I don't know if this is the right place to put this but....

Post by mumtothree Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:26 am

good on you stay that way Very Happy Very Happy
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 am

Am glad your happy, may it last

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 am

Hello Mylife ...... this is a very good place to put your post!!!!!

So pleased you're feeling so much better.

Good for you ................ Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 am

The crap is still there - in my mind - all that past.

But I know I have accepted it now, and can move on.

WOW! imagine that! Can't believe how I was a year or so ago....even 2 months ago!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 am

Finally, you've Listened to me. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but.... 143605

I'm sure I've been telling ya that stuff for ages, sweetheart. Bloody Well Done for the understanding you have attained, m'dear ML. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but.... 870194

I've got this written down somewhere 'ML will start to be better when ML stops talking (writing) about herself in the Third Person.' True, and you have.

Congrats, Mylife - a post that really made my day to read. Cher Bro(ess) Wink

Paddy
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

flower Happy attracts happiness, awesome Mylife, flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 am

My Life I am so glad I am able to be here this day and witness your happiness, you inspire the rest of us.

Love to you
Martine

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 am

Yeah, Blimmin Well Done, my friend. Congrats to you, ML.

Paddy
(yeah I know, I've already posted in this thread - report me, lol)
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am

I'll bloody well report you to tbt Paddy,

Thanks everyone,

Still happy here.... and will be forever I hope!

New adventure tommorrow yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 am

Dear mylife

Thanks for your inspiration, and after watching the service today for the Miners of Pike River and their courageous families, I have decided to try for happiness instead.

I choose to be happy today because life is so very precious as we have all learned from this tragedy.

Martinexx

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm

The Pike River Tragedy is just awful. Plain awful.

I don't know how the families and friends of the 29 men can cope.

I still feel like that is still a nightmare for me - yet I knew no one involved. I am emotionally involved with this tragedy - and my heart is heavy with it. The aftermath will be bigger than we ever imagine.

I am still happy - happy to be alive. Happy to have lived and be still living.

I am me, Beth - no one special (or with special abilities) - just me, and I am happy with that.

I can't wait to the see the day when everyone who visits and posts on this site reaches the calmness, confidence, peace and happiness I have discovered along the way as part of thier journey in life.

Make sure you 'post' your feelings - be it destruction or happineyoss. Others will relate, cry, laugh at or just appreciate the post. Who know's it may even inspire.

Maritine, I am estatic you are striving for happiness, but the one thing I have learnt; happiness is not something you find - it finds you Smile

It just sneaks up and finds you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down