The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE

4 posters

Go down

DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE Empty DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE

Post by angiebabe Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

affraid No Embarassed Sad affraid

This is ALL so nasty and hard to break the cycle yeah???

Have put on 15 kilos in 1.5 yrs and feel DREADFUL!!!!!
This is all due to comfort eating when sad--TOO MUch;;;;;;my consequence is NOW i'm too fat and my pay off for that is====Depression!

Crying or Very sad Christ its hard to make things right when ya head is so mixed up! Mad
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE Empty Re: DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE

Post by _wizza_ Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

i know that feeling!! Mad
dr weighed me the other day-i have gained 15kgs in about the same time frame as you.
(although im probley considered "healthy" now-was a tiny 45kgs to start with)

to much food-to unmotivated to exercise--and is medication playing a role in it also??

at what point should i stop blaming xmas for my weight gain ??hehe tongue
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE Empty Re: DEPRESSION = Comfort eat....2 much eat/fat = DEPRESSION==NASTY CYCLE

Post by claire_sky Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 pm

?

Last edited by claire_sky on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 am

Yes I comfit eat to, it not only the ladies that do it.

When my depression is playing up I crave sugar normally in the form of jelly beans or chcolate (sp?). Sugar acts as an artifical serntion (sp?) which is the happy chemical in our brain.

I have put on a bit of weight too, part of it was my enforced inactivity, part meds and part just not having the energy.

BTW go GOODY GOODY GUM DROP ice cream.

I will eating that tomorrow for comfit or having a jug of beer me thinks

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 am

I comfort eat too, but have been doing low carb and its fantastic. Best thing is its yummy food and you stay full cos your eating heaps of protien, fat and fibre. And Im losing weight!
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down