The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Depression Thread.

+16
Fluffy_Ducks
MusicOnMyMind
earthangel4
cg's mom
Dolphingurl1977
KAHU'SFREE
kathchris
mistameenah
Books4NZ
honeyb31
max17
Paddy
*~*Beej*~*
reetpetite
logical-cents
brucie261
20 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The New Depression Thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: The New Depression Thread.

Post by logical-cents Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 am

cg's mom, pleased to hear that EA is doing alright.

Beej I am kinda afraid to ask for referrals etc as I'm afraid that people will think it's all in my head.

Take care all
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:13 am

logical-cents wrote:cg's mom, pleased to hear that EA is doing alright.

Beej I am kinda afraid to ask for referrals etc as I'm afraid that people will think it's all in my head.

Take care all

In understand that, and thats one of the major things about Fibro is alot of people think that its in your head, what about the possibility of you taking notes (daily) of all your symptoms, so that when you get a referral & you have a right to that referral you will have it all on paper to back you up, also some simple bloods taken will help. When I remember what the name is I will tell you & sweetie at the end of the day its doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you all that matters is that YOU are happy with you.. flower

*~*Beej*~*

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

Where oh where has every one gone. I am still here but become very busy at the moment. Trying to set up a new page on face book for the things that I make. the little man has become a lot worse since his mum has gone. he has learnt how to push the buttons. I don't know what to do about it all. His dad is thinking about going to Aussie as well to work but I don't think he will. He looked after his son for a couple of hours today, He was sitting in the drive way with his dad when we got home. Chay had played up for his dad. I will have to have a talk with the school concerla (Opps sorry for the spelling)

max17

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm sick of this, was nearly in tears last night from pain. None of the pain killers are working including codeine and tramadol. Fed up with it all.

Have a safe trip home EA.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 am

Hello all,
I am home,just wanted to come in and say thank you for all your support,and thank you to country girls mum for updating.
Lc sending much love and hugs always get better soon hun,thinking of oyu.
Max so sorry to hear about your black outs,they are not nice.
TO everyone else am thinking of you xxxooooo

earthangel4

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 am

Hi, just popped into the trademe message board and elegantvibes needs some help and support, here is what she has said,
"I need help. im not in a good space right now. Kathleen or books please email me wen you can".
elegantvibes

I hope this helps, reet
reetpetite
reetpetite

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 am

Hi reet I have just sent her my email address if she can't get hold of the other two.

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by reetpetite Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 am

max17 wrote:Hi reet I have just sent her my email address if she can't get hold of the other two.
Thanks Max, have I told you that you have a heart of gold Smile
reetpetite
reetpetite

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm

reetpetite wrote:
max17 wrote:Hi reet I have just sent her my email address if she can't get hold of the other two.
Thanks Max, have I told you that you have a heart of gold Smile
lol have I also told you latley you have a heart of gold.

earthangel4

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you ladies That means a lot to me

Love ya all

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 pm

If any one wants to see what I do with my day and are on face book then go to Dolly's Treasure Chest. I am in the procead of starting up my Crochet page. It is called Nanny's Nook & Hooks

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:39 am

Been a loooong day, innit? Mutter muttter. scratch

Fell over in me flat this morning, and sorta got 'cast'. Pissed me off, it did. My front door was unlocked and I actually had a planned visitor knock on me door. I called and called but wasn't heard, so I remained a bit 'cast' for a while longer. The novelty finally wore off and I dragged me sorry carcass back upright, but truth to tell, it wasn't as much fun as I make it sound.

But ... subsequently, I've wandered off and done the Library Lurch, Op Shop Hop and Supermarket Stagger, as well as letting TBT in (and out) about seven trillion times. Use the window, cat! The New Depression Thread. - Page 10 565675

I hope that you each and all have a safe and relaxing Easter break thingy. If you're in a vehicle, please take extra care eh 'cos I'm not the only idiot who might be behind a wheel.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 am

Hey Max. Good on you.

I used to know how to crochet when I was a young fulla. Could never learn how to cast-on stitches when knitting, but. Also created and lost or split stitches with monotonous regularity. I used to pack a real 'Paddy' about knitting - sorry Mother.

I don't use facebook sorry, so I shan't get to see ya treasure chest so to speak.

You're more than welcome to post a Link to your page here if you'd like to and of course, we have a wee 'sell buy swap' section near the bottom of our Home Page where where you can list items (with photos or Links) at no cost at all. Nah, it's not real threat to TradeMe yet, but its there anyway.

Same for the rest of ya's - feel free to make use of that segment of our site here at TBBD, if you'd like to.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 am

Hello every one Well my heart is feeling heavy tonight. I feel like having a big cry. My hubby has been late every night this week trying to get the race car ready for racing. Chay has been such a honey nearly all this week. His mum and I had a big fight on skype tonight but I am not going to give into her. She thinks she can just step back into this boys life when she comes back from Aussie and up lift him. Well I can be a bitch when it comes to my Grandchildren I have not put in the last seven months of hard work just for her to come and stuff it up again. I got a letter the other day from my son in prison. Had a cry that night. As I said to my mum no matter what my children do I still love them.

Hugs to every one

Paddy no more falls Neutral

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Paddy wrote:Been a loooong day, innit? Mutter muttter. scratch

Fell over in me flat this morning, and sorta got 'cast'. Pissed me off, it did. My front door was unlocked and I actually had a planned visitor knock on me door. I called and called but wasn't heard, so I remained a bit 'cast' for a while longer. The novelty finally wore off and I dragged me sorry carcass back upright, but truth to tell, it wasn't as much fun as I make it sound.

But ... subsequently, I've wandered off and done the Library Lurch, Op Shop Hop and Supermarket Stagger, as well as letting TBT in (and out) about seven trillion times. Use the window, cat! The New Depression Thread. - Page 10 565675

I hope that you each and all have a safe and relaxing Easter break thingy. If you're in a vehicle, please take extra care eh 'cos I'm not the only idiot who might be behind a wheel.

Paddy.
Awww Paddy so sorry to hear that,hope you are feeling some what better today,thinking of you.

earthangel4

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 pm

max17 wrote:Hello every one Well my heart is feeling heavy tonight. I feel like having a big cry. My hubby has been late every night this week trying to get the race car ready for racing. Chay has been such a honey nearly all this week. His mum and I had a big fight on skype tonight but I am not going to give into her. She thinks she can just step back into this boys life when she comes back from Aussie and up lift him. Well I can be a bitch when it comes to my Grandchildren I have not put in the last seven months of hard work just for her to come and stuff it up again. I got a letter the other day from my son in prison. Had a cry that night. As I said to my mum no matter what my children do I still love them.

Hugs to every one

Paddy no more falls Neutral
Awww hun,angel hugs to you,like you no matter what my children have done,they are still my children,love them too bits.

earthangel4

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello all,
beautiful day here in Grey,have work this afternoon,but its all good,as dp and wee dog have gone to the lake in the camper.
I am sitting at home in the sun until this afternoon.
The new meds I am on {Seroquel} are helping me,feel so good,helping me with my bi polar,I now know I have it,but it is not the end of the world.
Happy Easter everyone,and don,t eat too many Easter eggs lol

earthangel4

Back to top Go down

Post by brucie261 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 am

Hi all,
hope you are all having a good weekend!
I really hope we have some lovely weather tomorrow!! Don't like our chances but boy would it be great to actually get something done outside!!
Did a bit of firewood today, we chopped down a big gum tree last year and have had it out drying but with all this rain it's been getting soaked!! So moved it all under shelter, sooooo many spiders and cockroaches!!! even had a worm crawl over my arm ick!!!
I've got 2 little kittens here with me who still have blue eyes so am guessing they are 5 weeks old! I've got them eating biccies, jellymeat and milk. Trying to get them off the jelly meat asap as boy does it make them smell!! LC I can see why you do it they are soo entertaining!! Sabre my 15 month old amstaff x is sooo gentle with them!! I'm limiting their time together as when the kittens start to play he tries to!! He doesn't realise his size or strength!!!
EA hun glad that your feeling better on these meds!!!
Max hun hope you have got home safe!! So glad you got to meet Paddy today!!!
Am just waiting on the roast in the oven to be ready then we are going to chill out and watch Skrek 3!!
brucie261
brucie261

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 am

Hi Every one. Well Thank you Paddy. I wish we could of stayed longer. The boy is still getting through the eggs. Boy that racing was so much fun. Too much in fact. I had one of those dam blackouts and ended up head down and butt up. Not plesent at all while you have two mean trying to haul you back up to get into the wheel chair. There were a a couple of cars that caught fire. Chay was a bit over the top but he was with a croup of children. There was a fire works display but I must say our ones back here are a lot better. the motel we stayed in was great. Chay had his own room. Ya hoo. Left Palmy at 6 am this morning and got home about 2,30pm. Towing a heavy trailer does not help. Then I have just heard from my mum that my sister is home from Aussie for a while so I hope to catch up with her soon.

Love and hugs to all.

Paddy miss ya already.

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 am

Max hon, I'm sure I told you not to have a spill, or else! affraid

So, 'tis 'or else' time, by the looks of things, sorry. Nah, I'll let you off one more time, k? Goodo.

Feck, I hurt myself sneezing a few days back.

My lower back and stomach-flab muscles got a stir along and apparently didn't like it much. Ow. It somehow ended up in a monumental cramp-session which my anti-cramp med didn't touch. So I sat under the hot shower for as long as the water stayed hot, then warm then not so warm, but out before it got stupidly cold, pffft. I'm dreading sneezing again. Good excuse not to do housework. It really hurt. Still does, to a degree. Woe is me, sigh.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 am

Hi again well didn't tell you what happened the other night. Went to the fresser to get an iceblock and the bloody fish jumped out and landed on my little toe. Well three days later I can just walk and the bruiseing has gone up my foot to my ankle at this stage. Shite it hurt

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 am

You don't have to worry about how to Find Nemo, Max;

Nemo found you! Ow. scratch

Hope you're feeling more gooda now, how.

Feck, I'm sore. Last few days my legs have felt like they are on fire, with stupid nerve pain everywhere. Its not a lot of fun, to be honest but I was fortunate in borrowing a mobility scooter today to get to the shops. I was finally able to 'get' heavy stuff like cheese and sugar as well as milk and cat food.

Pffft, TBT. She Wins again. The New Depression Thread. - Page 10 565675 I gave up and got her the cat biscuits she likes, as opposed to the cat biscuits my wallet liked. Like a rat up a drainpipe, she was. A sonic-boom eating session, lol. Wisely she stayed indoors last night when we had a possum shit and piss on our front porch. Even more wisely, so did I.

Did I say I'm sore? Feck. This is not a lotta fun. Neba mind.

Reet, happy moving weekend. Hope it goes well for ya, hon.

All of ya's have a good, safe and enjoyable weekend - I dare ya to. I intend to. I might torment me cat. And get a Lotto ticket.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by earthangel4 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 am

Hello,
I am back,had a lovely break,am home till saturday,then dp are away in the campervan for a week.
I am keeping well,on my new meds.
Hope you are all well,am very tired ,so will pop in tomorrow
Angel

earthangel4

Back to top Go down

Post by max17 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 am

Hello every one. Well My little business is starting to take off. I am still trying to sort out the bedrooms. Oh how I wish I had a fairy to clean and dust while I just crochet.

Earthangle I so please you are home

max17

Back to top Go down

Post by *~*Beej*~* Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

*~* hullo *~*

I have been "trying" to figure out life and kinda thought that it would be easier to "get thru" life IF I didn't acknowledge "stuff" and in a way it is but when I "sleep" haha whats that? it comes back to haunt me!!

so thought that maybe "hiding" from reality isn't the right thing to do and I miss you guys and your friendship.

so I"M BACK, I have been following the thread on TM but seem to be constantly "tired" which is a part and parcel of the fibro, and am just lacking energy for posting,

am trying really really hard to get myself together and it just doesn't seem to want to happen, Suspect

I dont know whether I should train to work (dont know if I will ever be able to work again because of the fibro and connective tissue disorder) and I recently did an online "test" that said that It was highly likely that I have aspergers (which has really thrown me out) but now that I think about it it really fits me.

so at the moment I am at a bit of a loss, and sorry to come in here and off load but I know you guys care and even better you understand.

thanks everyone for just being YOU The New Depression Thread. - Page 10 870194

*~*Beej*~*

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next