The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all, im a newbie here, found this place thanks to trademe while browsing.

+4
raggamuffin
peterpam
daze7
mumof3monkeys
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hi all, im a newbie here, found this place thanks to trademe while browsing. - Page 2 Empty Re: hi all, im a newbie here, found this place thanks to trademe while browsing.

Post by mumof3monkeys Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am

hi there, wow been ages since ive been back here, yeah looks like alot of us are from tm it seems lol, but i get what you mean its quite clicky on the mb's unfortunately, or fortunately lol, im not part of any of them.
mumof3monkeys
mumof3monkeys

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

hi all, im a newbie here, found this place thanks to trademe while browsing. - Page 2 Empty Re: hi all, im a newbie here, found this place thanks to trademe while browsing.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

hi there all

I don't visit the trademe thread much now, let alone post there.

I think in any group there are going to be 'subsets' of people - but in this particular site I think we all try to get along and sympathise with each other.

There are several good things about this site - threads are started independantly and can't be 'struck off' by a higher being (eg tm), and can be added too easily.

The difference here is that we are a group of people with the same disease - just in different forms with different stories to tell. On tm there are those who don't have depression in anyway shape or form sometimes posting on the depression thread.

Here you need to be a member to post on a thread, let alone get on the chat board.

Back to top Go down

Post by fedup Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

i have not even noticed a thread for depression etc, those titles dont exactly grab my attention, i was lurking in another thread and someone mentioned this site.

afro

fedup

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3monkeys Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Ive seen the depression thread in general but i dont post in there, as its too easy for those who dont genuinely want or need to post in there and make comments that could easily turn nasty like alot of the tm threads do. I do admit I havent been back here much because ive been stuck on facebook with the games, and coz i do post occasionally in general, (mostly non confrontational threads lol), but am glad to report that life has been good since i did start this thread, my partner and I talk more and get on better and our family is going away for our first family holiday in 6 and a half weeks.
mumof3monkeys
mumof3monkeys

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2