The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few sayings for the lovely one of us suffer from insomnia

Go down

A few sayings for the lovely one of us suffer from insomnia Empty A few sayings for the lovely one of us suffer from insomnia

Post by sleepless Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 am

Hello again insomnia!! So glad you could visit. Can I get you anything?? Coffee?? Caffeine free coke?? A 2x4 to the back of the head, perhaps??

**Your name here** will not be available for the next 8-10 hours due to maintenance... if you should find that you need my urgent attention... TOUGH SHIT I'M SLEEPING!

**Your name here** apologises for any inconvenience, but she is currently undergoing a routine breakdown. Normal service will be resumed just as soon as she knows what normal is.

**Your name here**<--SHHH she's sleeping, you don't want to wake her, it wouldn't turn out good for you.

OK brain if you don't shut up and let me get some sleep I will have you surgically removed

Insomnia, not a girls or boys best friend

**Your name here** is wondering where the "off" switch is to her brain. I hate insomnia.

**Your name here** is doing a bad impression of being awake

Another crappy morning brought to you by the INSOMNIA PRINCESS/PRINCE!

Dear Insomnia...I think we really need to break-up...I don't love you anymore

sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

A few sayings for the lovely one of us suffer from insomnia Empty Re: A few sayings for the lovely one of us suffer from insomnia

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 am

LOL priceless,

Wonder if I could get away with useing some at work!

Back to top Go down