The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello My Lovely Friends!

4 posters

Go down

Hello My Lovely Friends! Empty Hello My Lovely Friends!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am

The wanderer returns and hopes she finds you all well and happy! Laughing

No??? Youre simply not trying hard enough then! Laughing Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am here to announce that tomorrow is my first step toward my Bachelor of Drug and Alcohol studies. Yes, Im off to school and pondering whether to take an apple or a pear for the teacher.

Life is good and Im grabbing it by the proverbials and running with it.

I was 15 months sober last week and Im loving every minute. I miss you guys and I still think of you often and with great pride and love for the community here. Still growing I see Pat! Congratulations and much love and gratitude for your kindness and generosity in creating this space just when I needed it most! How did you know my friend, how did you know?

I hope you are all finding your place in this world even if it sometimes feels like an 8.5 earthquake is shaking your foundations. You deserve to be here, here on this website and here in this world. And more importantly we need you. People, people who need people are the luckiest people in the world!! lol Simple as that really.

Take care my friends. Ill be in and out as infrequently as I have been lately no doubt so I wont make any promises I cant live up to. I will promise you one thing though, Im out 'there' living and enjoying and sharing my life. And its freaking fantastic!

With love

Your Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Hello My Lovely Friends! Empty Re: Hello My Lovely Friends!

Post by Paddy Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 am

Congratulations, my dear Miss Monsta friend, bloody well done indeed, hon. Hello My Lovely Friends! 787356

Funny you should be so full of gratitude and um, wondering idly how one might ever repay such a 'debt' - I have an idea, hon. Hello My Lovely Friends! Icon_cheers .

I don't suppose that you would fancy wandering around Campus 'n other places, with www.tbbd.co.nz tattooed on your forehead, just below ya gorgeous fringe?

I mean, it prolly wouldn't hurt much getting a tat there, and well I can't, because I have too much scar tissue on my head. You can choose the colour ink, and and, you could even underline it like a clickable hyperlink, if you felt so inclined? Hello My Lovely Friends! 962192

Miss ZenMonsta person, You Rock. Bless You for entering my life too mate. Interesting times, aye. Hello My Lovely Friends! Icon_flower

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 am

For you and TBBD anything my friend. Could be the only poke I get all year!

Woops, how crass!!!! lol

Now, of course, you already know I promote this site at every opportunity Pat! But if there is something more I can do I am at your service!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Great to hear from you ZenMonsta, I think about how your going often Smile Your doing so bloody well, enjoy you studies. And congrats on the 15 months sober!!!!! Much love, Haley x
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfax Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 am

Congratulations on the turn around your life has become, you are so right to be proud girl XOX Cool

Shadowfax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:52 am

so did your teacher like their pear/apple?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down