The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Lovely People

2 posters

Go down

Good Morning Lovely People Empty Good Morning Lovely People

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm

I had another nights crap sleep so am suffering again. Hope you all did better! Its gonna be wet and dull in Aucks I think and I am feeling flat but the daughter is home so will make an effort and do something nice with her. This is going to be a very stressfull week for me but I will hold it together.

Hope you all have a great day.

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Lovely People Empty Re: Good Morning Lovely People

Post by daze7 Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Good morning monsta - and everyone, I've been away for a few days - good to catch up on new posts. This rain is a pain in the A - though it is sunny just now! Lawns need mowing, garden is a fright! hope your week goes well monsta - one day at a time, or one hour if necessary! That would be lovely to do something nice with your daughter - I forget it's school hols as it doesn't affect me - grandchildren too young yet to come and stay. I've got loads to do - managed to have a 'run-in' with the stove and wrecked one of the elements ... lol ... nearly set fire to the place ... I know I've 'gone off' cooking but this is ridiculous!! ... TTFN
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Morning,

I ahve also not been sleeping well and starting to show the effects for it.

Cold and wet here in Wellington two, was like this yesterday as well.

I am meant to walk into Uni for study but have managed to pinch flatmates car for a while. I have to go in and pick some stuff up then I will come home and do some study if my eyes can focus.

Daze I cooked a meal last night (mash spuds, meatballs and peas) and they were all but licking their plates at the end of it.

Regards
Roswell alien

P.S. The alien is going to slowly take over

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down