The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment

3 posters

Go down

I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment Empty I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment

Post by logical-cents Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 am

Ham and coleslaw on fresh bread rolls, weetbix with enough milk to make it into a mash and lots of sugar on top (I hate weetbix), and walking in the rain (rain makes me anxious/panicky). Lest none of them are harmful though.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment Empty Re: I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment

Post by Paddy Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 am

LC - a tip, hon - at around 3am, NOTHING beats a pot of warm milk, a couple of bowls of cornflakes and some sugar - a kilo or so, depending on much goes on the floor, sigh.

A bitta milk warmed up on the in the pot (I have secrets to get rid of burnt milk from pots, but it does involve hard work, sigh - keep an eye on it, lol). should give ya a couple of bowls of full to the brim and soggy as cornies,and then ya drag yaself back to bed, ya tum feels full and warm and ya go to sleep.

The only downside is its so yummy, I'm inadevertently training my body to make sure I'm awake enough at 3am to do it, doh.

Oh yeah, don't forget the loose cat fur - that has to be in too - as it is in everything else, sigh.

Coleslaw and multigrain bread is one of my dietary staples and other than its gets a bit 'cabbagy' here some nights, what the heck, eh? The cat can always go outside, its me that has to suffer it, pfft.

Nothing wrong with a good outing in the rain either, LC. Not at all at all. Wink cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment Empty Re: I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 pm

I used to have a 'facination' with peanut butter sandwiches - peanut butter with tomatoe, peanut butter with jam, peanut butter with honey, peanut butter with pickle, peanut butter with mashed banana and bacon (toasted)...

mmmmmmm

yeah, I know, I'm weird'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm

I have a fascination with window wipers........when it's raining and they are on..
God I get mesmerized....!

But I love it!!!!
Call me strange- I don't care

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 am

Lol, great thread,

I eat bananas with salad dressing or mayonaisse, haha.
cyclops

On a bad day, or week, I vaccum a lot, or continually wipe benches etc!

And my partner continually checks the mail box, even when he knows postman has been. He loves this time of year because no matter how many times he goes out in a day, he can get something out of the box!! I've got a couple of fascinations at the moment 367801
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down