The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up

2 posters

Go down

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Empty At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up

Post by logical-cents Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:39 pm

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Hpim1713
Toffie and her babies

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Hpim1714
Angelus

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Hpim1715
Not yet named

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Hpim1716
Not yet named

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Hpim1717
Smokey Robinson
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Empty Re: At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up

Post by logical-cents Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Babies are a week old today

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Dscf0010
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up Empty Re: At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up

Post by becks Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 am

They are so beautiful LC. Thanks for posting your photos of Toffie and her kitties-looking at the photos made me smile. I'm sorry to hear that things have been difficult for you. I hope your days become easier. At the moment while I'm struggling through each day these are what is cheering me up 787356
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down