The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I?

2 posters

Go down

Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I? Empty Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I?

Post by Paddy Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm

This IS NOT happening. I am sound asleep still and NOTHING shall disturb me. Except maybe, something(s) that sounded quite a lot like thus:

a) Meow, grrrrrr, hissss, (add a sound like a clockwork toy running down after its been wound up) and then for good measure,

b) Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit.

All right next to my pillows on the bed. Yep, the pillows I was using right up till then, and I was asleep. As one hopes to be at 4.10am, ya know?

As one might imagine at 4.10am, I don’t often awake to the sound of TBT and her latest Treasure, dragged inside to show Father how clever That Bloody Tabby is.

I’ve not seen a Frog that big in ages. And it is without doubt, the biggest Frog I have seen in over a decade – as big as the palm of my hand – and as thrilled to meet me cat TBT and I this Tuesday Morning, as I was thrilled to meet it, having been in a zoppie sleep.

So, its now in a in a bucket with a lid on it in the shower until a more reasonable hour of the day, when I shall do some enquiries and see just what sorta Frog it is (besides being a Lucky Frog), that is.

Till then but, I’m back off to bed. Bloody Nora, cat. I’d ask ‘what next’ but I don’t want to encourage her to show me. I want sleep, not amphibians in me bed. Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I? 143605

Ye Gods, TBT. Father does not appreciate this one heck of a lot, ya know. It might be really funny in a few more hours time when I'm properly awake but nah, me sense of humour forgot to wake up with the rest of me a wee while ago.

Paddy.
(who is hopefully, off back to bed and deep, dreamless sleep for a few more hours.)

Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I? Empty Re: Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm

speaking fromt he perspective of plenty of sleep and a few more hours.. its bloody hilarious..!!!

Did you find out what sort of frog it is?

Back to top Go down

Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I? Empty Re: Bloody Cat. I was sound asleep, wasn't I?

Post by Bluebird1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:33 pm

My latest animal tale is getting mugged by a pig yesterday. The wounds are healing and I have to admit it was an accident as she is usually the gentlest of pigs I just happened to get between her and the dog having a scrap, the dog insists on pestering the pig until even a creature as gentle as her finally loses her patience and turns on her. It does NOT pay to get in the way of a charging pig.
Bluebird1
Bluebird1

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down