The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid bloody job!!

Go down

Stupid bloody job!! Empty Stupid bloody job!!

Post by logical-cents Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 am

Wish I could throw the whole fucking thing in. Had to go into a meeting today to talk about the department and how things are changing, that's fine, but hours/days come up and manager had discussed it with the two guys there what hours/days they wanted (shifts either Sun-Weds or Weds-Sat) and both guys wanted the Sun-Weds so that's what they've got, manager knows I'm pissed off (why bother hiding it) and knows I'm not happy, so at the moment I'm doing Weds-Sun, coz told her I was keeping my Sunday in liquor (not that I'm happy with that coz I don't want to work both weekend days) but if I don't do that I'll only be working 36 hrs which I can't live off. There are another 3 shifts available, 2 of them won't be available till October/November, I have got manager to promise and sign off saying that as of the 1st October I will switch to a Sun-Weds shift which I guess is something, but still bloody well pissed off. Came home and in tears over the bloody thing is that stupid or what?? Friday/Saturday's get busy which means I'll start panicking if too many people come down the isle. Manager will I think know how annoyed at it I am by the fact I asked if there was any otehr job within the store that was a Sun-Weds shift.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Stupid bloody job!! Empty Re: Stupid bloody job!!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 am

Hi LC, hope everything settles for you soon. Oct 1st isn't really that far away now...

Back to top Go down