The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOODY MEDS!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

BLOODY MEDS!!!!! Empty BLOODY MEDS!!!!!

Post by Angelique Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 pm

When are these FN meds spose to worK!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel worse not beta, FN doc writes a scrip and leaves me to it with no god damn support

mayb if I take em all at once that'll work!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T ANYONE HEAR ME SCREAM
Angelique
Angelique

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

BLOODY MEDS!!!!! Empty Re: BLOODY MEDS!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 pm

how long have you been taking these meds, they can take upto 6-8 weeks to start working.

Take care angel...

Back to top Go down

Post by becks Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 am

flower Hi Angelique, like Mylife has just mentioned, it can take quite some time before certain meds work, and from chatting to other people, this is all individual. That means that some people start feeling 'better' maybe in a few weeks, whereas for others it may be a much longer time like Mylife has written. The other thing I wanted to say, is that with all medications there are possible side effects. The medicine you have been given will probably outline what these are and whether they are deemed serious or not. I'm thinking that it would be a really good idea for you to ring your medical centre to either talk to a nurse or get another appointment with your doctor to discuss the issues you are experiencing. Please take care of you and I hope you are feeling better soon. BLOODY MEDS!!!!! 870194
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 am

don't be surprised too if you get worse until the drugs start to take effect....

sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down