The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants our black dog back ??

+4
ZenMonsta
zin
suems
Apricot
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants  our black dog back ??  - Page 2 Empty Re: How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants our black dog back ??

Post by zin Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:55 am

Yes, I agree, it would be great if the place were more active.

Zinny
zin
zin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants  our black dog back ??  - Page 2 Empty Re: How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants our black dog back ??

Post by spacedman Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Helllooo, where's the light switch ?!

spacedman

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zin Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Hi Spacedman Smile Nice to see that someone else has visited. I try to come to the board most days, but it has been as dead as a dodo for quite some time, nearly three years sadly. But it is lovely to see that you have dropped by. I am not sure what has happened to everyone else, I do hope that they are al ok!
zin
zin

Back to top Go down

Post by spacedman Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:58 pm

OK found the light switch. Lol.
Oh hi there Zin Smile hope you and everyone else are ok.

spacedman

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zin Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Hi Spacedman, so glad you found the light switch. The place looks very dusty and cobwebby. I am not sure how many members we have left, I still log in every so often! Nice to see you here. Zin.
zin
zin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apricot Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:31 am

Aww, our lovely forum.... so sad it went south as it was so supportive and friendly.   How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants  our black dog back ??  - Page 2 1f339
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

How many original members still about... ROLL CALL... who wants  our black dog back ??  - Page 2 Empty Lizzie - woppow checking in

Post by woppow Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:22 am

I thought I would check out whats happening on this site.

I have met a few of my good friends off here. I am still connected with some people I have meet off here.

Oh well.

Here I am. I am not sure if people remember me? Anyones this doesnt look very busy.
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2