The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time

3 posters

Go down

hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time Empty hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time

Post by smiley Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 pm

finally reaching out instead of covering it up...its too tiring...I am on new meds after not being on any for over a year but can feel him biting at my ankles again...I am so glad to be here with you all Smile
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time Empty Re: hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time

Post by Paddy Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm

smiley, First of all, Welcome to our place here at TBBD and Thanks for choosing to join us.

Crikey, you must be really tall - I'm 6'2" and that dog latches on somewhere quite a bit higher than my ankles, I can tell you Wink

Congrats on your decision to reach out - we none of us have to do all of this entirely on our lonesome. Take gentle care eh, and yeah, Welcome. flower

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time Empty Re: hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 am

Welcome smiley Smile

I look forward to chatting with you or reading some of your posts.

Smile mylife,

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 am

Hey Smiley.

Stupid dogs. Why don't they go chase each other instead of bothering us? Sheesh Wink
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 am

Because we are all cool cats - that's why - dogs chase cats... hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time 342442 hi ....black dog is back again so here I am for the first time 565675

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 am

you are all so lovely...it is so hard admitting that this is to be a life long thing. Why do I always feel that this time I have beaten it and then back he creeps so slowly that I dont notice or maybe try kidding myself that all is fine. The weather is beautiful the ocean blue and I have an easy life and wonderful husband and children...the guilt I feel all the time....well come on meds kick in and give me a break, I just want to feel joy...that feeling of laughing uncontrollably until you cry...I am the clown that doesnt laugh. Wink
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:16 am

How bout that 70's somg Tears of a Clown. Cant remember how the words go but I am sure they easy enough to google.

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 am

How strange, I looked up that song and knew it...but never really listened to the words afro
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 am

thanks for that ...ewh these pills are making me feel sick like when I was pregnant...hope it settles soon...blah! monkey
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 am

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:07 am

My dog? well he isnt black..lol..he is a big boy now and the kids call him the circus dog he is a lovely boy and a mummys boy too..He has his nose a bit out of joint at the moment as my Father died in January and we now have his old dog too... what about you wowinnz whats your story at the moment? are you doing Ok?
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:39 am

yeah I look on here all the time too..I sound like you as I also run away and shut off then feel so lonely..its a pain in the bum really lol
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 am

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 am

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 am

oh sooooooooo cute.. I just came back from a friends farm and she has new puppies only 10 days old....I just love them all ha ha!Yes I went OUT some where different today! cheers
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down