The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yesterday i was online

2 posters

Go down

yesterday i was online Empty yesterday i was online

Post by aidenrock Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 am

last time i was on chat, yesterday 4:00PM. Basketball
aidenrock
aidenrock

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2013-01-07

http://www.dynamicmounting.com/

Back to top Go down

yesterday i was online Empty Simple Life

Post by 1nky Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 am

Hi Guys,

Just 1nky again taking a quick view over life and the general way in which we maybe treating ourselves.
For me, life is not so much about what "others" may do, say, or how they treat you, it is about how you treat yourself. It may seem a simple answer, but it takes courage and effort to accept yourself as being in charge. Yes, when we have depression things can a appear out of wack. But it is only through your efforts (sometimes we need assistance) will you get it right. It is my belief that no professional nor drug can solve my problems. Help, yes. But I must want the outcome for it to be of benefit. I could easily have stayed at home, curled up in bed waiting for the right moment to arrive. But no, I fought my illness. I forced myself out of bed each day at a time I would normally go to work and created a fulltime job in getting better. Walking 20 meters was as far as I could go. But each day I forced myself to go that little bit further. Yes, some days it was all too much. But the next day I was back fighting. With the correct professional help (it must be someone who you can work with and be 100% open to), a bit of the right magic pill and bucket loads of personal effort we can all have an improved life.

If anyone out there is feeling low. Get up, get out there and be strong. Exercise is great for our brain, our body and our sole.
Even today, I have moments that make me pause and wonder what it is all about. But the journey and the effort have all been worth while. Friends and family become your supporting frame work and inspire you to have good days. My best friend continues to threaten to shake the begezzes out of me if I do anything stupid. It is good for a laugh. The next thing is to lean to keep away from other stimulants. Alcohol and drugs are a big no no!! The trip to the top of that hill is only superseded by the depth of the valley you fall into after.

Take care my friends and remember that the goal is to get up in the morning and set a pattern of life. It is the small steps that will see you running in the end.

1nky

1nky

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down