The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday.

2 posters

Go down

Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday. Empty Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday.

Post by Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 am

Calling animal lovers.. click to feed for free...

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ . It was a simple click, this website has been going for a number of years.

Me

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday. Empty Re: Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 am

done just for you me,

sunny

Back to top Go down

Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday. Empty Re: Help Please - I saw yhis on a TM post yesterday.

Post by Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 am

Thanks.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 am

no worries, a simple click....come on the rest of you.... get your fingers twitching

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am

Done! ............. Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 pm

There is a similar site for food for starving children. I used to click on it daily but then I got to wondering if it was actually a site harvesting information. Do we have any computer geeks on here who may know the answer? I certainly don't want to deprive starving animals or children (I contribute to WSPS automatically every month) but i don't want unwanted access to my computer either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 pm

hmmm could be just for info - you never know do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 pm

The site has some well known sponsors so I assume it's all above board.
I think they hope that the people who go there will also end up buying through them.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 am

I noticed that they also support other good causes, hunger, breast cancer, child health, literacy and the rain forest. There must be something in there that everyone is supportive of and one click each day on all of them would help so many people and animals.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 pm

You can help other charities through here too. Just click on them the same.
They are Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy, rain Forrest and Animal Rescue.

Please post here if you do it so I don't end up thinking that no one cares.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down