The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday)

2 posters

Go down

I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday) Empty I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday)

Post by logical-cents Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Was sawing some pieces of wood to length so hopefully can sit it above dishwasher in wash. Proceeded in sawing across the top of my left hand, then when cleaned it, sawed down my right hand. Neither of them are too bad. Just sore and bandaged up which is difficult.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday) Empty Re: I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday)

Post by becks Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Owww LC sounds painful! You are meant to saw the wood NOT saw LC! Didn't you fall off a slide in a playground not that long ago? Seriously though...are you really ok? Sorry to hear about this and hope that you heal quickly. Hugs to you and really take care of yourself. flower
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday) Empty Re: I done a smart thing today (well I guess really yesterday)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 am

Sounds like the sort of thing I use to do lol.

I managed to cut myself one day. Was bandageing up the cut and managed to cut myself again as I cut the plaster to size.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down