The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christchurch Earthquake 2011

2 posters

Go down

Christchurch Earthquake 2011 Empty Christchurch Earthquake 2011

Post by Guerrilla Roach Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

Well here I sit watching yet more TV coverage of the tragedy in ChCh and glad I am for it. I have power now and water. My place is ok and I have made contact with most of my family, yet there are still those who's fate at this time is still unknown to me. I have my six year old daughter staying with me now, her Mum tracked down a four wheel drive to get her from Bromley where she lives to Riccarton where I do. If you don't know Bromley is one of the worst affected areas. I didn't know how anyone was for 7 hours. I nearly went out of my mind with worry. We shake so often and each time it comes my stomach knots. My city lies in ruins and the fate of so many is in the balance, hard. Today I dug a ditch at my mates place because a pipe burst and we needed to drain the water from under his house. It is a sad truth in ChCh that a Port-a-loo is now a luxury and sleep is hard to find.
Guerrilla Roach
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Christchurch Earthquake 2011 Empty Re: Christchurch Earthquake 2011

Post by nzmum Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

((((((Guerilla Roach))))))) Christchurch Earthquake 2011 787356

I am so so sorry for what you are going thru right now, so happy to hear you and your daughter are safe. its just awful so so awful, i can only imagine the things you must be feeling and the hardship you are all facing. please know that we are all here for you if there is anything you need please let me know and i will do what i can to help. is there anything you need?

much love and hugs

nikki.

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Last edited by wowinnz on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrilla Roach Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks NZmum and wowwinz! If you can donate to the appeal please do. It is bad here and I have no idea how we will recover, but we will. I am a lucky one, I have survived and my immediate family is safe. But so many are in a horrible place still and help is what they need.
Guerrilla Roach
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down