The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bloody earthquake

Go down

bloody earthquake Empty bloody earthquake

Post by peterpam Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 am

Well here goes guys, I'm not really coping, really just want to scream. I have all this stuff happening, waiting for a outcome on my building. Trying to save it cos Kaiapoi has lost almost all of its heritage. Maybe two buildings, old buildings, that are saveable and one of those is mine, but not insureadle to the level needed (and I thought I was ) to save. Meeting thurs with mayor/councillors and my lawyer to see what we can do. Meeting fri with john key, in the hope he will see and can come up with solution. I have offered donating by land which I will still own even it insurance pays out, so Kaiapoi can retain its heritage, but means I lose hugely. Telling my partner I am not dealing with this well. Needing to know councilling will be there in 3 months went I have nothing left and fall apart. Probably doesnt mean much to you, but need to vent, grrrrrrrr. Shit shit shit shit shit, grrrrr

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

bloody earthquake Empty Re: bloody earthquake

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

Hang in there Pam. Feel free to vent. Please let us know if there is any small way we can help. I saw in the papers today the Welfare Outreach Centres will be open for the next three months atleast and they house WINZ, Sallies, Council< EQC etc. One has opened in Kaiapoi. Extra counsellors have been flowen to CHCH, make use of them please.

Thinking of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

Hang in there Pam. Feel free to vent. Please let us know if there is any small way we can help. I saw in the papers today the Welfare Outreach Centres will be open for the next three months atleast and they house WINZ, Sallies, Council< EQC etc. One has opened in Kaiapoi. Extra counsellors have been flowen to CHCH, make use of them please.

Thinking of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks Ros, you have been a great support. Talking to people today and realising they are in similar space as myself. Hate it, hate it, never thought about a bloody big quake that could be sooo destructive. Hugs to you.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down