The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you all doing for mental health week

3 posters

Go down

What you all doing for mental health week Empty What you all doing for mental health week

Post by mumtothree Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:19 am

Hi all was just wondering if any of you had anything interesting happening in your town for mental health awareness week.

We had a health day in palmy today it was interesting got my arm almost cut off by student nurse trying to take blood preassure it was a LAUGH Razz Very Happy
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

What you all doing for mental health week Empty Re: What you all doing for mental health week

Post by sleepless Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 pm

nothing that I know of, because Im in a small town I try and keep away from that kind of stuff esp cuz most people know me as a airforce wife and I dont like that to effect hubbys work which it can.

sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

What you all doing for mental health week Empty Re: What you all doing for mental health week

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I saw a stand in the mall propmoting mental heatlh.. scored a keyring and spoke briefly to my (previous) therapist. It was nice to see her out of context.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffakiwi Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:39 pm

I would have liked to have gone, mumtothree. Is anything else happening in palmy this week?

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down