The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Pam

5 posters

Go down

Dear Pam Empty Dear Pam

Post by Paddy Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 am

Dear Pam,

I really don’t quite know what to say about the sudden death of your Sister my dear friend and all I can probably do is offer my deepest sympathies and ask that you take especial care of you, eh? That feels very inadequate, sorry Pam. flower

We have a few folk around the Chch area now, so please Pam, if there is anything you think someone can help you with, let us or me know? Bless You.

Please also know hon, that if there are things you want to say, words you need to use, but ya don’t quite wanna use them out loud, I’m listening. If you need to say some unladylike things, I kinda understand that – I struggle to remain a gentleman at times.

Lots of gentle love,

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Dear Pam Empty Re: Dear Pam

Post by daze7 Fri May 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello Pam, So very sorry to hear about your Sister. That's very sad.

Gentle hugs for you ................ Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 am

oh Paddy there are many unladylike words I would like to use and beleive me in my head I am screaming everyone of those. Last night I txt most of my family with hugs and i got this unbelievable response from one. she was screaming at me. I had a family of 12, 5 have gone and I'm not that old, but the baby in my family was playing the baby and she just lost the plot. I wasn't in the best place myself so to have this happen was not the greatest, howevere i understand her geift, a huge amount of loss. Hugs for your thoughts, I appreciate it. I'm screaming inside.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 am

So sorry to hear about your sister. Look after yourself!

Back to top Go down

Post by becks Sun May 30, 2010 4:08 am

Hi Pam I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. I don't really know what to say other than I hope you have friends and other family members around you and that you are able to support one another through this tough time. Take care Pam. xx
becks
becks

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Sun May 30, 2010 7:30 am

Thankkyou guys,
What makes it even harder is my youngest sis has also lost her twin grand babies over the last couplesof days and instead of her shareing her greif so I can help she has just lost it. Trying to help but dont know what to do.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 am

Oh shit oh dear, Pam.

I mean, Crikey, and my Condolences to your younger sister and her other family - it must be an hell of a time for a lot of folk, you included, hon.

What support have you got, my dear friend? I hope that Mr Snorer can offer some comfort and support; I'm sure he will - he must be a pretty decent sorta bloke to have caught your discerning eyes.

Stay strong sweetheart and 'ya other thread'? Say what ya need, as ya need to say it Pam - we can always delete it later for ya, k?

Mmmwah,

Paddy & TBT.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Sun May 30, 2010 7:59 am

Dear Pam
Hugs to you all at this time...it will be a long road for you all..take it slowly and feel it no matter what any one says dont cover your greif....My heart is with you!
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down