The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone

4 posters

Go down

Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone Empty Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone

Post by Lonely Girl Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 am

Even when there are other people around?
Lonely Girl
Lonely Girl

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone Empty Re: Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 am

Hey LG,

You are not alone feeling like that, I feel like it often.

Not sure why we feel like this sometimes.

Roswell alien

Back to top Go down

Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone Empty Re: Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone

Post by daze7 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 am

Hi, I may be wrong - but is it part of the 'feeling isolated' that can happen with depression - or even a 'state of aloneness'. I know what you mean.
Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Why is it that sometimes I feel so alone Empty Why do I feel alone?

Post by aaajirah Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 am

Hi LG

It really is a strange experience to FEEL alone in a room full of people. I do not know why that happens,(Ive felt that offen too), I do know that our FEELINGS can lie to us. When you begin to feel alone (empty & lost) then ask yourself if that feeling is a true one? Is it? If not, then ask yourself if you are safe? Are you? If you are, and you are there with a friend, talk to them about anything except how you are feeling. Slowly You will become aware that you are not FEELING so alone any more.

That has been my experience anyhow. Try it, you will slowly gain yourself back instead of being under control of those yucky emotions.

aaajirah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by attica Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 am

I think it is ok to feel alone. but I know it is hard for some people to feel this feeling. I don't mind it myself. I don't like the feeling of being noticed. It used to be excruciating. I felt like my skin was being scratched. I guess it sounds like paranoia but to me paranoia is more associated with M illness whereas my problem of being noticed was more my own personality. What docs like to call personality DISorder but what I like to call the way I am. These days I just let myself be noticed and wait until I'm not. Part of being human. I don't think it is so different to feeling alone.
attica
attica

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down