The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel lonely

4 posters

Go down

I feel lonely Empty I feel lonely

Post by Apricot Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 am

Have only had one text in around 3 days, How sad is that, from my daughter. Wondering if anyone is interested in a text friend? using only our message board names, and all confidences kept with numbers.

if anyone interested just Private Message your txt number, I am with telecom, and another number with 2 degree.

Just to simply say a goodmorning, hows the weather, to someone would be nice,! Because of my phobias, I dont meet many people.

Paddy, If this is not ok to do, please remove my post.
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

I feel lonely Empty Re: I feel lonely

Post by Paddy Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 am

Hon,

I think that you have had a pretty good idea - and if me cellphone had any credit I'd be in, too. Maybe one day, if I win Lotto and have a spare $20 to top the 'phone up, sigh.

This can be a very lonely world so congrats Apricot, on coming up with a way to help reduce that feeling. cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am

Hi Apricot,

I'm the same, but I'm lucky if I get one text a fortnight!! But then again I'm not really that big of a texter anyway but this sounds like a good idea. I'm on Telecom and 2 Degrees as well. Will PM you number.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by traceylee Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 am

hi lc if you want to text me u can traceylee here my number is 0278554357

Last edited by traceylee on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change my mind)

traceylee

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by traceylee Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 am

im alwalys lonely too just me and cat

traceylee

Back to top Go down

I feel lonely Empty hi just feel down to day not sure why

Post by traceylee Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 am

some days are worse than others need to talk somebody i guess

traceylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:36 am

Hmmmm. I've had no credit on jmy cellphone for ages, and have not even had it charged up properly till today. A few moments, it went 'Ding Dong', telling me there was a text message. I just about crapped myself when it donged, too.

Apparently, a very kind person (whom, I don't yet know but I'm gunna torture TBD till I find out; so how much she suffers is in your hands) has just topped my cellphone up with $20.00 credit - so Yes Please, put me down on the List too. 027 3499275.

I can do texts, not a whole lot each day, but I can do texts a lot easier than 'phone calls, say. Texts don't scare me as much. But I might not answer them right away, if I can't reach the phone without gettn up from me chair. Oh, and nope, no point anyone leaving a Voice Mail thingy on it - I never check them, its not even set up to check them, sorry. I just delete the icon on the screen and ignore VM, sorry. That won't change, not this century.

But texts, Yes Please.

And God Bless the lovely person who topped me phone up. Thank You, very much. Sad Embarassed

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down