The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long long day...

2 posters

Go down

Long long day... Empty Long long day...

Post by nzgirl Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:58 am

Woke this morning at 5am with really bad chest pains. Was quite scared that I was having a heart attack. After them not abating for 45 min the healthline called an ambulance (had taken half a sleeping pill around 1am - got a script for them months back and stopped them after a few days but was really tired last night...) was taken to Welly hosp and diagnosed with a chest infectin with pleuritic chest pain... but was still a bit groggy from sleeping pill.

Had phones turned off in ED: Upon leaving there was a message that the Police were trying to contact my Mum, finally got home and my Uncle had been found dead from a heart attack.. He was not well hadn't been for a long time. He had schitzophrenia has had a hard life (wasn't treated well in the system in the 70s) very tough run. So it's hard as there is no, 'well he lived a great life' to fall back on.

nzgirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Long long day... Empty Re: Long long day...

Post by ZenMonsta Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

oh nzgirl i think you need a hug! *hugs*

I am sorry to hear about your uncle and I know it may sound trite but perhaps you can try and remember that at least he now has some peace that perhaps he didnt have in this realm. I dont want to trivialise his passing at all but peace is a powerful and wonderful thing.

As for you young lady I hope you have someone to help and look after you a bit while you recover from this infection. The last thing you need is to just carry on and be 'strong' as chest infections arent something to muck around with. So extra *hugs* for you.

Take care and Take it easy and I hope your health improves quickly and your heartache too.

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down