The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after so long of being in control I lost

5 posters

Go down

after so long of being in control I lost Empty after so long of being in control I lost

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 am

I lost control today,I had an anxiety attack and failed to hold it off.Usually I can feel one coming on,know why and manage to hold it at bay,today I didnt.But rather than working through it I started to panic,throwing me into a full fledged panic attack!I still hours later do not know what the anxiety attack was about or why I started panicking.I had to sleep this afternoon as the attack drained me but it was bloody scary!I thought my medication was also to help me with my anxiety attacks and this is the first one Ive had in AGES,well the first serious one Sad
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

after so long of being in control I lost Empty Re: after so long of being in control I lost

Post by lowdown Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 pm

(((hugs))) scary for you. Have only had a couple of mild ones so can only imagine what a bad one like that would be like...

How you feeling now?

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

after so long of being in control I lost Empty Re: after so long of being in control I lost

Post by lil_miss_haley Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Hugs lifey, hope your ok now hun
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:44 am

feeling ok,felt another attack coming on this morning but was able to control it as I knew what was triggering it.Usually I ca identify what triggers it but yesterdays one I didnt and it was bloody frightening
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jomatt Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:57 am

It's late afternoon now life, hope you have had a better day. (((hugs))) for you. Hope you are feeling better.
jomatt
jomatt

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:06 am

I suffer from panic attacks too, i know my triggers as well, crouded rooms, queues, traffic lights and roundabouts. It sure does drain you, poor thing.

I hope you find out what triggered it but sometimes i guess it cant be explained!

Ive had some pretty bad ones in the past, and the most recent at the airport going through customs. I was absolutely knackered when i finally got out of there! Not nice at all!

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down