The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks, Jaffakiwi

Go down

Thanks, Jaffakiwi Empty Thanks, Jaffakiwi

Post by Paddy Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 pm

JK,
Thank You very, very much for the work you have done on changing and improving the layout of the Message Board here at TBBD. And for the additional range of Emoticon Icon thingies now available to Members both here on the Message Board and in the Chat Room.

Don't forget to update your CV mate - there can't be that many people in the world who get to influence the layout of a site that has a Google Ranking of Page 1, Number 1 out of some 60,500,000 hits for the key words. Sheesh, I'm glad I aint paying ya!

I'm very grateful for your offer of help, JK. Its been really frustrating, not having the ability to make these changes myself. Thanks, Jaffakiwi 143605

Now I don 't have to worry about it. Cheers, mate. And yeah, Thanks.

Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Thanks, Jaffakiwi Empty Re: Thanks, Jaffakiwi

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

hmm

Well now I feel foolish, thinking the imposter was someone I didn't know, and giving them cheek, Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Jaffa, good work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 am

Shocked The Impersonator is revealed! Shocked

Hehe. You're very welcome Paddy. I'm glad I was able to change the two things you were needing help with - and if you want to learn I'm happy to show you.

To be honest as soon as I saw that emoticon I KNEW that you would want to use it haha.

BTW, if anyone has ideas or feedback about the changes, or future changes feel free to post em here, and Paddy might just give his approval!

Btw2, If anyone has concerns, I did temporarily have access to Admin (Paddy2)'s account last night to make the changes - but I promise I didn't misuse the priviledge - and I no longer have access to his account.

Cheers,
JK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 am

Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down