The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small thing but something that pleased me

Go down

A small thing but something that pleased me Empty A small thing but something that pleased me

Post by logical-cents Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:25 am

I got through work today and the past two days which have all been quite busy, without rarely panicking at all. Was able to spot things that might cause one and avoid them. Even told the duty manager that I now work with about them. Found out he'd volunteered me to be used for packing at checkouts when they needed it, I had a talk to him and said there's no way I can do it because of getting panic attacks in crowds of people. He was cool with it and said that he'd let them know they can't use me Smile
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

A small thing but something that pleased me Empty Re: A small thing but something that pleased me

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 am

good for you! and good that you have an understanding manager

Back to top Go down

A small thing but something that pleased me Empty Re: A small thing but something that pleased me

Post by logical-cents Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks mylife, yea I was kinda worried a bit about telling him coz never really worked much with him, the duty manager I had been working with before new. But am pleased that this one understood as well, and he said he won't do it again.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down