The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newbie here

2 posters

Go down

A newbie here  Empty A newbie here

Post by loveroses Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello - I posted here last a long time ago as I was having a lot of trouble with not sleeping - well in early Nov my husband phoned a tact team and voila I am not a part of the mental health system - wish I could say its all been plain sailing but no way. After a couple of years of not sleeping hardly I am not on a drug for that at nights, normally an anti psychotic drug and a antidepressant in the mornings - three months later I do not feel any better, sure I get sleep but my moods are so so low, my motivation almost zilch and my will to live not too flash at all. I'm not suicidal but I feel I would be better off dead, life is such a struggle, and so painful - cuz of my new drugs I have been taken off tramadol and dhc so now have to only rely on panadol - not very successfully, so along with the mental pain, the physical pain is pretty lame - enough of my moans and groans xx

loveroses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

A newbie here  Empty Re: A newbie here

Post by zin Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 am

Hugs dear, and welcome back to the forum, and I do wish things were better for you dear. Hugs again, zinny
zin
zin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

A newbie here  Empty Re: A newbie here

Post by loveroses Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:19 am

Thanks for your hugs zinny - very gladly excepted

loveroses

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down