The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.....

2 posters

Go down

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again..... Empty Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.....

Post by Kag Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:33 am

Today was a dark day and I feel guilty. There are so many people in the world who have less than me and are happier. I have my health and a well paying job and I haven't suffered the way many have that the black dog visits. I long for love yet I am blessed with friends and family who I cannot bring myself to burden. Im lost in the darkness.
I engage in life superficially, I work, I care for my grandchild, I meet with friends.
I want to live in happiness, I want to see the good in things, I want to feel gratitude. Instead I feel a constant struggle, everything is always uphill. Im running out of gaps in the cliff face, running out of energy for the rising water. Is the sun really worth the effort?

Kag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-25

Back to top Go down

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again..... Empty Re: Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.....

Post by LettingThingsGo Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 am

there is hope x

LettingThingsGo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down