The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am in process of making some dog leashes

4 posters

Go down

Am in process of making some dog leashes Empty Am in process of making some dog leashes

Post by Will Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:17 am

but don't know what price to charge or any of that kind of stuff - will take a picture and get some feedback this week

Then you can let me know what kind of money i should ask for them - all money going to go into my daughter's bank account as a xmas and birthday bonus for her lending me $800 to buy car (which i repaid)

Will
Will
Will

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Am in process of making some dog leashes Empty Re: Am in process of making some dog leashes

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm

ok look forward to seeing them,

Back to top Go down

Am in process of making some dog leashes Empty Re: Am in process of making some dog leashes

Post by Martine Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm

If they are pretty trendy I'll take 3 please.

My rescue dogs chew theirs to smithereens.

I'd like a pink and two blues please if possible.

martine, do you decorated them with barbies and girly things for girly dogs?

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm looking forward to a picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Dog clips are proving the cost stumbling block - they are too expensive to buy in smaller quantities (under 100) so might not even take off grrrrrr

i'll try as hard as i can though - will find something similar and suitable
Will
Will

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopscoop Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 am

Will wrote:Dog clips are proving the cost stumbling block - they are too expensive to buy in smaller quantities (under 100) so might not even take off grrrrrr

i'll try as hard as i can though - will find something similar and suitable

Try your local saddlery! They have clips for lead ropes and covers, they buy in bulk so I am sure you could get them for cheap!
Maybe do a web search and see if you can find any ... like saddlery warehouse.

scoopscoop

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtexen Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 am

our local emporium does them from $1 depending on what you want. Might be worth seeing if you can find an emporium down that way. Otherwise saddleries may be an option for really good quality ones.
sirtexen
sirtexen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down