The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat room probs

2 posters

Go down

Chat room probs Empty Chat room probs

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

I think the nice folk at Forumotion are having issues with the chat room today so don't take it personally if you're getting booted. I'm sure they'll be onto it in no time Smile

JK.

Back to top Go down

Chat room probs Empty Re: Chat room probs

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 am

I wish, JK.

Chat room probs 143605

Chat Room and general site errors has been an issue at Forumotion since Oct 2008, but I hope that you will all tolerate it as part of the cost of having this place exist, even on a free host site? 'Tis annoying though, isn't it? Bah Humbug.

And if any clever person has ideas on how to migrate all that we already have, onto a 'new' TBBD Message Board hosted here in NZ on a server I know and using our existing redirect of www.thebigblackdog.co.nz then I'd be very intered to hear from you. Especially if we can acomplish it under budget. Which is Zero as it stands and that is GST inclusive, sadly.

Thanks for putting up with the site hassles here folk, I really appreciate your patience and support. 'Cos it frustrates me too.

Take care, have a good day and please, keep on coming on back cheers

Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 am

This site might have a few problems, and kick us off every now and again, but I'm sure a lot of people here will agree that having a place like this has been a great help to the majority of us and if we have to put up with being kicked off occasionally?? Well as annoying as it is I still reckon it's worth it.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:20 am

Pat, I'll let you know what I can do. Watch this space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down