The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go now, explanation time

2 posters

Go down

Here we go now, explanation time Empty Here we go now, explanation time

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Thank you to those who have sent me a private message with concerns.

I am ok for the time being.

I thought I should clear the air as some of my messages could have been construed incorrectly.

confused I have not been posting as much lately as, quite simply, I have run out of things to say (I know difficult to believe isn't it??)

confused I have not been my normal self lately as I..well, have a few 'cysts' in my head .. sounds weird I know but they are there like big lumps under the skin..well most of them are. There is one that is different to the rest - not a nice feeling one at all and I (of course) jump to the conclusion that it is cancer. It is in an inoperable area if it is so will have to live with it anyway. No, before you ask (if you care to) I have not seen my doctor but after the past few days events I will. I just need to pick my time when I am strong enough to handle the worst case scenario if it is that. The events over the past few days have meant that I have basically passed out..with uncordinated limbs and as a consequence my typing here may be all over the place. I end up with slurry speech too (which is frustrating as I can't say what I want to say and end up saying a pile of expletives which no one can understand anyway so at least I can vent!!) which will last from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours. I do hope that it is another cyst, just sitting on the surface of my cranium (and they can take out) but am wary if it is not.

So that's it guys. No, I am not going to take my own life..I have discovered that this IS mylife and I will control it (as long as it is not a physical medical unpredictable pile of crap!!) and I think I am on the up and up.

Thanks for caring enough, and in the words of old ARNIE

I'll Be Back

affraid
affraid
affraid
affraid
affraid
affraid

Back to top Go down

Here we go now, explanation time Empty Re: Here we go now, explanation time

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:25 am

((((mylife))))

have already spoken to you via PM, but just wanted to again wish you the best of luck for whatever news the doctor may have. You do sound up - good on you for being so proactive - it is so easy for us just to hide from our problems sometimes - but I think we all know they have the ability to spiral out of control if we don't address them early.

Don't leave us for too long (or at all?)! Your a huge part of our family here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Thanks it is nice to be (potentially) missed,

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 am

hiya hun...not sure if you will pop back in a read this under your new title as guest...but...I have been wondering why you have gone...and yes...I do miss you!!!!

I know that I haven't been on here much myself lately...that is due to the flat out nature of my current existance...so that when I do find a couple of minutes to pop in I usually do it as a lurker to recharge my hope of living happier by reading posts left here...authored by people who give a damn about eachother.

take care of yourself mylife...and I look forward to catching up with you in the not to distant future I love you flower flower I love you
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:24 am

ML,

take advanced course
in learning how to relax.

This will dissolve
any/all anxiety which the change may bring about.

love
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 am

And just what course do you recommend GM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down