The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for an Bouquet

3 posters

Go down

Time for an Bouquet Empty Time for an Bouquet

Post by Paddy Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am

Time for an Bouquet, I think. One that reaches to the most remote corners of the country and every place in between.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
To all the Emergency Rescue Services folk, paid and volunteer both, serving in the Fire Service and St. John who have been out in atrocious weather conditions all over the country to help strangers in need.

My local volley brigade has attended seven callouts today already and at one stage, we had fire engines passing each other on the flooded street outside, as they worked one call after another.

Anyway, to all those selflessly serving their communities irrespective of the weather or risks either as paid or volunteer Emergency Services personnel, Bloody Well Done, You Lot and Thank You.
cheers

Paddy.

P.S. Feel free to add to their Bouquet - they deserve it and much more.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Time for an Bouquet Empty Re: Time for an Bouquet

Post by Martine Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Very Happy Time for an Bouquet 870194 Time for an Bouquet 870194 Time for an Bouquet 870194

To the Heroes of the Fire Services and St Johns Ambulance service, who selflessly keep us safe risking their own lives in the process, I hope you know how much we appreciate you.
The City of Christchurch is safe because of you.

My thanks also to the Volunteers of the Civil Defence Force who have given up their time and effort to help us, both in the North and South Island.

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Time for an Bouquet 870194 Time for an Bouquet 870194 Time for an Bouquet 870194

to mumtothree for being my vent machine, supporter and Time for an Bouquet 962192

Time for an Bouquet 388148 Time for an Bouquet 388148 Time for an Bouquet 388148
to our defence force that are on call 247365 and keep our country safe and always help us when we need it while leaving their families at home

Last edited by mrshunty on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling oops)
sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down