The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wondering...

Go down

just wondering... Empty just wondering...

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:33 am

does anyone elses moods change on a dime?
ive been seriously suicidal the last 3 or 4 days and been knocking myself out with pills to escape it so i dont do anything permanent - and yet this afternoon ' BAM' i feel quite a lot better......no suicidal thoughts, no desire to drug myself to escape and even laughter....im certainly not complaining - this is great - but is this normal? (as normal as things get, when one is in the grasp of mental illness) my moods can change literaly in a minute....its quite confusing?? is this a common theme with anyone else?

Back to top Go down

just wondering... Empty Re: just wondering...

Post by _wizza_ Tue May 19, 2009 9:42 am

ohhhhhh yes i know that feeling
ive been in a black hole for the last wee while-went to bed this afternoon half an hour later im on top of the world ,motivated, aplying for jobs etc-im enjoying it while it lasts coz it could go (as you say) BAM and ill be depressed again. my moods change more often than my socks Razz
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:54 am

it's like a slap in the face isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 am

Hey there

I can relate to your post so much , my mood goes up and down through out the day. I have also in the past few days had a couple of 'moments' and had to take some zop to sleep it away - but i also took steps and informed my support person this morning when she checked in. At the peak of these 'moments' i hold on to Molly and think i can't leave you here alone...not fair to do this to you.....she is my lifesaver...

I have more control of 'those moments' where as in the past i would act on them.

It is best to let someone know so they can guide and support you.

Take care imstillstanding, BTW - my support person is from bipolar network...they also help/support individuals with any type of mental un-wellness.

Poetry
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down