The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if

2 posters

Go down

Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if Empty Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if

Post by Paddy Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:40 am

anyone had ever checked out some of the other Forums (Fora?) that are part of the 'forumotion' family?

forumotion is the outfit that provides us with this free Message Board Forum (Thanks). They're French, I think? Dunno. Probably doesnt matter much, as long as they don't start charging me for this one.

Anyway, if you go to the bottom of our Home Page, there is a link called 'Sciences and Knowledge' That leads you to a directory of other forumotion forums they also host. There is all sorts there. None as good as TBBD naturally, but thats cos you are all so special.

But if you do go wandering off, please don't forget to come on back to TBBD, lol.

Have fun, but c'mon back now youall hear!

Smile
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if Empty Re: Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 am

no can't say that I have....only this one!

Back to top Go down

Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if Empty Re: Now, I don't want to lose anyone from here, but I was wondering if

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:34 am

Gidday paddy,
Hope youre feeling right
with the pussy on your Lap!
lol

With this web hosting thing,Do you pay them $6 a month to keep TBBDMB open for the public?

Last edited by greasemonkey on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : love)
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

I changed my avatar for you paddy..that is saying 'horray..found a lap..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Do you have to pay paddy? I sincerely hope not!! pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down