The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been good to myself

2 posters

Go down

Been good to myself Empty Been good to myself

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:05 am

I did something unusual today and splurged on a couple of impulse buys. I usually dont treat myself to things. I treat myself to a couple of novels (could have easily brought half the shop, books are a weakness for me) and went into a eletronics store just to be nosey and came out with two CDs. One was on special (C+c Music Factory) and replace a cd I had long ago and lost (Cranberries, no need to argue).

The purpose of me going into town was to do some shopping I had been putting it off as I hate shopping but also I got paid for a weeks work and have a couple of jobs comming up. Don't know why but I enjoyed shopping today.

Best buy of the day has to be my backpac for uni. It was $59 marked down from $179. I will also be able to use it for day tramping.

Back to top Go down

Been good to myself Empty Re: Been good to myself

Post by daze7 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 am

Hi Rossy, Good on you! That's great you enjoyed shopping. Do you think your 'inner child' was out????!! The backpack sounds great - I Love a bargain.
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Been good to myself Empty Re: Been good to myself

Post by greasemonkey Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 pm

good score Ros
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15