The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little update..

Go down

A little update.. Empty A little update..

Post by nzgirl Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:04 am

Hey guys,

And welcome to the new faces, good to see this place growing Very Happy

I'm starting to try and go out more and attempting to go to bed before 6am Very Happy And keep the ball rolling a bit.

Last night I took a good confidence hit Very Happy One thing I've learnt in my year of hibernating is Poker Online. Finally bit the bullet and went to play at the local in Wellington, I was a nervous wreck at first just being 'out' but ended up coming 3rd / 50 !!!! (Yep the nerves came back near the end and I was hardly able to deal Wink)

And am in the progress of trying to 'declutter my external life' each time I've moved back here I've bought more junk, (including my last flat I had with my ex partner last year that has sat packed for 11 months Embarassed ) but am starting to clear it all out finally Smile and am aiming to cut my stuff by 2/3rds to make some 'space'

So things hopefully are on the looking up, big thanks to you guys too Smile

sunny

nzgirl

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

A little update.. Empty Re: A little update..

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 am

Congrats on your poker night.

Cleaning out can be very good as it declutters not only your physical life but some of your mental baggage too.

Glad we can be here to help.

Back to top Go down