The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When ya think things are going right

4 posters

Go down

When ya think things are going right Empty When ya think things are going right

Post by lil_miss_haley Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 pm

It all turns to shit again. I cant be bothered. Im sick of trying. And I dont even know if its depression anymore so I dont even know if i should be here but I dont know what to do and I need to tell someone.

Im sitting here bawling my eyes out because of my bf. Not going into it because its TMI, and no he hasnt cheated on me or anything but Im so mad and angry and hurt and I feel so worthless. Like no one really cares.

Sometimes I dont know why I even bother anymore.

ps Ill be fine tomorrow I just need to get this all out... but fuck right now I just feel like ending it
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

When ya think things are going right Empty Re: When ya think things are going right

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Hugs Haley, I'm sorry things are so shitty for you right now Sad I'm sure you'll always be welcome here, even when you aren't experiencing depression.

I do hope you feel better in the morning.

Back to top Go down

When ya think things are going right Empty Re: When ya think things are going right

Post by lowdown Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm

(((hugs))) haley...

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks, yea I feel better today. Still pissed off tho but meh
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Haley, Paddy has always said use this place whenever and for whatever you want Smile

Hope things are ok today, or at least better then they were b4. Its good to get things out or else it builds up and explodes which can be awful SadSadSad

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:24 pm

*big hugs* males eh?? cant live with em- cant live without em!! Rolling Eyes Razz hope everything is goin okay for u
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down