The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things just getting too much for me

2 posters

Go down

things just getting too much for me Empty things just getting too much for me

Post by Cathy Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:22 am

Just like to say hello to you all. It has been a helluva 8 months, one thing after another, I'm crumbling. Have been given diazapam (is that how you spell it) only as a temporary measure just to get me through this week. I'm hoping that will do it, but I can see more tough times ahead. Not looking forward to tomorrow, it should be a great day, but to start it of I am to have a CT scan and then with a big smile on my face I will attend my sons wedding. Cathy

Cathy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down

things just getting too much for me Empty Re: things just getting too much for me

Post by Apricot Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Cathy.

Im sorry things are all on for you at present. isnt it the way, never rains....but pours.
It makes for very hard going. All I can suggest, is to try to take bite sized bits, and try to plan....just to make things possibly a little easier.
Keep coming back here,and sharing. It helps to share. Try to get regular rest, yes, that one can be a bit of an impossibility too, I know, but just be gentle with your self.

Love Apricot.
XO
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum