The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi.. Anyone here have Cyclothymia? Bi-Polar?

2 posters

Go down

Hi.. Anyone here have Cyclothymia? Bi-Polar? Empty Hi.. Anyone here have Cyclothymia? Bi-Polar?

Post by hopes4happiness Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:04 am

I posted this in the ladies room but no one has come forward...yet.

Post by hopes4happiness on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm
I was diagnosed just before Christmas with Cyclothymia after finally getting to see a psychiatrist. I had been fighting depression for several years and was put on different med after different med. I had got to the point where I never thought I would ever feel okay again and admittedly suicidal thoughts were becoming more and more frequent. AT least once a week I was contemplating it. I am pleased to say that I have NOT thought once about doing it since being put on my new medication. (WAHOO!) Admittedly its only been a few weeks but hey, its a step in the right direction right? I go back to see my psychiatrist on the 22nd. Anyway, hi, hope to meet some of you and hear some stories, experiences, strategies of getting through the tough times, dealing with family/friends who just don't get it etc. (BUT that's a whole other story!)
hopes4happiness
hopes4happiness

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hi.. Anyone here have Cyclothymia? Bi-Polar? Empty Re: Hi.. Anyone here have Cyclothymia? Bi-Polar?

Post by Southernbelle Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:53 am

hi hopes,

i am so so pleased you are feeling a little better. This place is wonderful and i am sure you will meet people to talk to in the chat room. I look forward to seeing you there.

Belle xx
Southernbelle
Southernbelle

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down