The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day

2 posters

Go down

awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day Empty awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Pat and Monsta and anyone else who was involved thank you so much for the little outfit you sent!its so cute thank you so much its so very kind of you.hubby said thank you aswell,not just for the outfit but for the support you have given me,he said my mood is better when Im having a bad day and come on here to chat he said when i get off im in a better frame of mind.so thank you all so much and thank you for sharing my journey into motherhood for the 2nd time around!!!!! love you all!!
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day Empty Re: awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day

Post by ZenMonsta Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 am

oh honey I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad you like it!.....it really is from all of us who know the birth story of little Trista Belle and all those who would like to.!

I hope you she still fits it!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day Empty Re: awww you guys!my warm fuzzies and happy smileys for the day

Post by ZenMonsta Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:46 am

Very Happy
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down