The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's got little green lights on the front of it!

2 posters

Go down

It's got little green lights on the front of it! Empty It's got little green lights on the front of it!

Post by Paddy Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:06 am

I don't know how to describe today, or how I'm feeling except, damn lucky.

For ages I've been snivelling n whinging cos its been getting more and more difficult to drive my car, a wee Laser 5 speed (all 1.3Litres of it); it had been ripped off earlier in the year, returned damaged etc n I'd had a gutsful of it it. Goes well, but it hurt me to drive n change gear.

Today, out of the blue, I sold it. Cash. Then, I panicked. Bugger. "Stuck in Marton and you can only go as far as the mobility scooter will take you, Patrick. What have you done, you silly boy?" I thought. Or words to that effect.

I logged onto TM. A car had just been listed.

Its got little Green lights on top of the front guards and if I don't stop looking at them, I will prang it!

What is it? Oh yeah, sorry. Nothing fancy.

An 88 Skyline GT diesel saloon, one elderly owner, genuine 141,000km, new WOF and Reg, AUTOMATIC, 6000k RUC, and almost still showroom condition. All for less than I sold the Laser for.

But the best bit - they came to me n delivered it, lol. Nah I lied. Thats the second best bit. The best bit is, its got little green lights on the guards.

cheers

I just feel so damn lucky.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

It's got little green lights on the front of it! Empty Re: It's got little green lights on the front of it!

Post by ZenMonsta Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:18 am

Oh Yay for you my mate!

I am so happy for you you wouldnt believe!

Does it have go faster stripes too?

HUgs

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down