The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years resolution

Go down

New Years resolution Empty New Years resolution

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 am

After seeing the doc yesterday, and on his advice I am going to cut fizzy drinks out of my diet.

I have one can of Pepsi Max in the fridge and two bottles of Coke Zero. Once they are gone thats it. The reason for this is fizzy hinders the absorbation of magnesium, which is good for anxiety, depression etc.

I went grocery shopping today and got some OJ, strawberry and mango tea (worth a try) and Zesty Green Tea with Berry. Oh am I am allowed coffee as it is a good source of magnesium.

Back to top Go down

New Years resolution Empty Re: New Years resolution

Post by Bluebird1 Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:09 am

I like Chai tea, it has a spicy cimamony taste and is great cold. I make it up and put honey in it then put it in the fridge for a yummy summer drink. Great hot as well.
Bluebird1
Bluebird1

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 am

What a great idea bluebird, I have some Chai tea, so will try it cold tomorrow. thanks

Roswell, I drink lots of water, BUT I am also hooked on coffee. I'm going to spend some $ on the cadbury drinking chocolate. It may help with the cravings for ciggies too... I think that's why the coffee intake is up.

Yum summer honey chai and hot chocolate new year resolution sound easy to achieve.

Poetry
xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird1 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Some delicious drinks will still be a lot cheaper than ciggies Poetry. I like my hot choc made with just milk. Another yummy drink is a freeze dried lemon drink, that is good hot or cold sweetned with honey, it is in the same section as the coffee and hot chocolate but isn't cheap.
Bluebird1
Bluebird1

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down