The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from old McBean

Go down

News from old McBean Empty News from old McBean

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:56 am

haha ... just as well she aint here to hear me call her old lol

I am sure some of you will remember our dear friend McBean (Beanie). WEll, recently I have had the pleasure of an email begun with those most terrifying words .... 'are you the zenmonsta formally known as monsta?' .... after much trembling and terrification I replied that yes, I most certainly am said beasty ... to which the joyous response was ' wooohooo ... do you remember McBEan from TBBD?'. Well. really, how could one possibly forget.

I am pleased to inform you all that dear, elderly, McBean is very well and experiencing life with a smile and a bounce in her step these days and she requested that I send to you all her very best wishes .... I am sure there will be hugs when we catch up for coffee at some point.

Yes, you heard correctly, coffee indeed. This from two women so scared of our own shadows (I speak for me mostly) once that coffee with a strange friendly (as opposed to friendly stranger) seemed a complete impossibility. Don't panic Paddy ... in order to avoid a repeat of coffeegate 200? we are going to meet for a proper coffee made by people who know how to do such things, and not by my own fair but shakey hand.

How exciting is that?

If us two old ducks can do it than so can ye all ..... one day, no need to rush these things of course. sunny sunny sunny sunny

Oh sunshiney day! sunny sunny sunny

ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down