The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good News - and the Not So Good News.

2 posters

Go down

The Good News - and the Not So Good News. Empty The Good News - and the Not So Good News.

Post by Admin (Paddy) Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:19 am

Well the good news is, I've set up the domain name www.thebigblackdog.co.nz so that when its entered into whatever you enter those things into (sorry for being so um, technical, lol), that domain name whisks you magically to here.

The bad news is, I think I broke the chatroom, tho. I'm not quite sure how I'll sort that one, but rest assured, I shall if I can.

I am really, really sorry about that. If necessary in the short term, I will remove the URL redirect so that its back to business as usual. But I hope I don't have to.

Damn, and I thought I doing so well, too.

Sorry,
Pat. Embarassed
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

The Good News - and the Not So Good News. Empty Re: The Good News - and the Not So Good News.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

No worries Pat. Computers can be so technical and I don't understand the inner workings of the net etc myself.

Thanks for doing so much for us with setting up this site, I know I greatly appreciate it.

Cheers
Roswell alien

Back to top Go down

The Good News - and the Not So Good News. Empty Re: The Good News - and the Not So Good News.

Post by Admin (Paddy) Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 pm

Thanks to one of our clever members, the URL redirect for www.thebigblackdog.co.nz now works!

Its official - we can tell people they can now find us at www.thebigblackdog.co.nz.

Thanks very much to the person concerned - you saved my bacon pig

Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by poppy Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:46 am

Very Happy You've one a great job Pat. I tend to describe myself as computer challenged so greatly admire people that understand them. It's like magic - I don't know how things happen but I appreciate it Very Happy

poppy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by poppy Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 am

oops - should preview first! One = done. Laughing

poppy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum