The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im sorry I post alot I know!!

5 posters

Go down

Im sorry I post alot I know!! Empty Im sorry I post alot I know!!

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 am

But I like to vent to others and cant do it to my RL friends and family coz they may get sick of me

My nutty neighbour is pissing me off,Im really quite scared of her,she called CYFS on us recently and we are under investigation because of her lies(thankfully it looks like they have seen through the lies and are going to close the case) and today she attacked my other neighbour(who beat the crap out of her in self defence)anyway we were talking to our sane neighbour when the nutty one started hurling abuse,I asked her to not yell as we had just put our girl to bed and she said"so?she screams through the night" so I ignored her then asked her again to stop yelling and she then told me my husband has been trying to sleep with her!!hahahahah now that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!only prob is in the last 3 weeks she has hit an 87 yr old woman,a 15 yr old,attacked my neighbour and jumped up and down on a boys bike and harassed kids down the road.now she obivously sees me as an enemy Im scared of what she is going to do next!!!

sorry if my vents annoy anyone,if Im oversharing just tell me to piss off,I know I should keep a journal but well I have no reason not to,I guess I like discussing my problems(which I have soooo many lately)with others but if I am annoying please speak up
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Im sorry I post alot I know!! Empty Re: Im sorry I post alot I know!!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:59 am

Hey Lifey,

You are really having it rough at the momment.

Firstly don't apoligise for venting on here, that is partly what this site is here for. If you need to vent do so.

In terms of your nutty neighbour, can I suggest you keep a record of what she does, i.e. times, dates, details etc.

I am not sure who you talk to about her, maybe if you go to the cops with the details etc they may know who to approach. Also if you see her community care worker one day comming out of the property ask if you can have a quick word with then.

Take care

Roswell alien

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 am

Its ok lifey I do it ALL the time, and I feel the same, like I vent too much here and things. But hey, if they dont wanna read it they dont right? Smile

I agree with rossy to keep a record. She sounds like a nut!!

Bubs is gorgeous by the way, thanks for putting that pic up Smile
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:00 am

Lifey my friend,

First off, Thank You for sharing Trista with us. I'm so sorry, but I can't remember her sisters name, doh. They are both beautiful, no wonder you're so proud of your children.

I'm sorry you're going through all of this, on top of everything else that you've got on your plate, but yeah, like Ros said, Vent Away!

This is your site, Lifey. You use it how ever much you need to. Oh, n if that Admin bloke says anything, just let me know and I'll sort him out. I don't anticipate a problem, tho, k!

Maybe, someone like your midwife could arrange for a Community Constable to come over and have a talk? The obvious things here (well to me anyway) are your need for safety and security both for you and your young family, and the importance of that should be paramount.

One of the most distateful things I ever did as an institutional property manager for a Council years ago in the S.I. was to evict an elderly woman who was assulting and insulting her neighbours, hitting them, accusing them of all sorts of things. Her family didn't want the trouble of getting her into a Home, so my employer got me to. Its not a lot of fun, but just maybe, her day for more secure care has come?

I'm wrapt that CYFS has apparently seen sense, Lifey. That must be a huge relief, mate.

Take care, my friend.

flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am

well Im not 100% sure CYFS will be closing the case,I am assuming because the accusations are unfounded,I have two happy and healthy and very well looked after girls,there is no truth to it,you cant find something that isnt there can you? I think maybe talking to the community constable would be a good idea,we have contacted our landlord as she is in the unit joined to us BUT they arent owned by the same person so we want to see if our landlord knows who her landlord is so we can inform the landlord of all the crap she is causing! my neighbour who the nutty neighbour attacked today has told me do not open the door if she comes over to ring the police and tell them that I fear for the safety of myself and my children,hubby is off work for another 3 weeks so I feel quite safe for now,only prob is the bus stop is right outside our neighbours unit so am starting to feel scared to go wait for and catch the bus by myself!its not fair!she is unstable enough i wouldnt put it past her to try and hurt the girls(I would kill her before she had a chance!!)so will be extra cautious.I dont know what to do,i catch buses often,maybe I'll have to go to another busstop up the road a bit,fuck this isnt fair!!!i have to worry about my safety and this nut gets off scott free!!!!!
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:05 am

No its not fair, Lifely, which is why I think that the CC is the person to see in the first instance. Insist that something be done, and tell the CC that if necessary, you will ring 111 and demand for protection from this woman if the circumstances warrant it.

You have enough on your plate without fearing for the safety of yourself and your children, because of your neighbours issues.

I'm sure you will be OK with CFYS, they have some very good people working with them (I know, its not fashionable to say that, but its true).
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 am

Hi Lifey, im so glad to hear you are confident about the CYFS thing, I knew you if you keep on being the mother you are it wouldnt be long till they saw it! im glad you didnt let it upset you too much bcause you are stronger then that!

Wow what a nutty neighbour you have! It totally sux that you would ahve to change your plans like walking to a diff bus stop but if it means you are safe then please do it!

Look forward to your next post, whatever it may be Smile

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:48 am

if you want to know who her landlord is, ring the council & complain about her & ask for the name & address of her landlord. My council gives out that information, so others should too. Good luck & take care cheers
beanie
beanie

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm

ok got in touch with our landlord,told him whats going on and he is going to try and get contact details for her landlord.CYFS have officially closed their case so thats awesome.we also fixed our back door as the lock was broken and because it has a chain and we live in a pretty safe neighbourhood but with her next door and 2 youg children we cant risk our safety.we are also going to get a bolt for our front door as the lock isnt as stable as I think it needs to be
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down